Ellsworth Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to fill openings in the Metro Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should preferably have one year of clinical nursing experience, home health, hospice, long term care, and/or assisted living.
Responsibilities of the LPN
- Take vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature and weight
- Provide basic wound care, including cleaning and bandaging injured area
- Give injections and administer medication
- Chart data
- Assess patients’ mental health
- Provide emotional support
Requirements of the LPN
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing and current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure.
- One year of clinical nursing experience, home health, hospice, long term care, and/or assisted living preferred
- BCLS Certification
- Compliance with federal and state regulations; and company and facility policies and procedures
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and be able to make effective decisions
|Job Category||LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse|