Ellsworth Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to fill openings in the Metro Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should preferably have 1 – 2 years of experience and hold current First Aid and CPR certification.
Responsibilities of the CNA
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADL’s (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by resident plan of care
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite and behavior to team leader.
Requirements of the CNA
- Post-secondary training (about 8 weeks)
- High School Diploma
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- TB or Chest X-Ray
- Physical Examination
- 1 – 2 years of experience (preferred)
|Job Category||CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant|